Sarah J. Hulsberg
Sarah Jeck Hulsberg is a litigation associate primarily handling matters involving business disputes, commercial litigation, product liability matters, securities disputes, and construction litigation.
Ms. Hulsberg earned her law degree from the University of Florida, where she graduated cum laude, received a Book Award in Legal Research and Writing, and was a teaching assistant for legal research and writing and appellate advocacy classes. Ms. Hulsberg gained experience while in law school through an internship in the chambers of the Honorable Jorge Labarga, former Chief Justice of the Florida Supreme Court. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Hulsberg graduated with her Bachelor’s degree in Political Science from the Harriet L. Wilkes Honors College at Florida Atlantic University.
Ms. Hulsberg has an “AV Preeminent” rating in the renowned Martindale-Hubbell legal directory, which is reserved for attorneys who are recognized for “the highest level of professional excellence for their legal knowledge, communication skills, and ethical standards.” Before joining Murphy & Anderson in 2016, Ms. Hulsberg’s work experience included a position as an attorney with the Jacksonville office of McGuireWoods LLP. Before joining McGuireWoods, Ms. Hulsberg completed a judicial clerkship with the Honorable James M. Hopkins, former Magistrate Judge at the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, West Palm Beach division. Currently, Ms. Hulsberg serves as a Board Member of the Early Learning Coalition of Duval County.
Ms. Hulsberg is originally from Jupiter, Florida. In her free time, she enjoys watching football and spending time at the beach with her family, including her two daughters and her golden retriever, Fred Taylor.
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Member
- Federal Bar Association - Florida Chapter, Member
Speaking Engagements & Presentations:
- Back to Basics: 20+ Writing Tips for the Modern Lawyer, Trial Lawyers Section of the Florida Bar, CLE dated May 8, 2020 – Moderator
- Fraud: Red Flags and Risks, a Legal Perspective, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants, University of Florida Accounting and Tax Conference, November 11, 2021 - Presenter
Assistant: Page Marchman
Phone: (904) 380-8079
Areas of Practice:
- Business Litigation
- Securities & Banking
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Developer
- University of Florida College of Law, J.D.
- Florida Atlantic University, Harriet L. Wilkes Honors College, B.A.
- The Florida Bar
- US District Court, Northern District of Florida
- US District Court, Middle District of Florida
- US District Court, Southern District of Florida
- US Court of Appeals 11th Circuit